The TeleMessage Mobile and Tablet Applications are currently available for iOS and Android device. They enable mobile operators to enhance their existing messaging solutions and more importantly, increase revenue streams with new white labeled handset applications.
In a highly competitive world, enterprises need to ensure that their growing mobile workforce has access to information on the go, making mobile phones and tablets crucial tools for enterprise messaging. This gives rise to security and regulatory issues.
The TeleMessage Mobile and Tablet Applications, a component of the Enterprise Messaging Suite, comprises of the TeleMessage App and the Mobile Emergency Alerts which enable secure, enterprise-ready and HIPAA compliant messaging solutions.
- Enterprise Differentiation
- Special ringtone/vibration for urgent message
- Integration with enterprise contacts
- Separates personal and enterprise message threads
- Popup notification of messages
- Persistent notification
- Branded messaging client - can replace the Android native app
- Group messaging
- Enables sending and replying to groups
- Two-way messaging over IP/SMS/MMS
- Secure messages, transport layer and encrypt messages database on the device
- Time to live, auto deletion after reading
- Push/pull mechanism
- PIN code locks application and messages
- Allows remote lock and wipe of messages by administrator
- Message archive
- IP Messaging
- IP push notifications or RCS to smartphones from PCs and APIs
- Automatic device discovery on SMS/Smartphone/RCS
- Ensures delivery - fallback to SMS if IP message not delivered
- Enables iPads and Wi-Fi only tablets to send/receive SMS/MMS